NEVERFINISHED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Neverfinished Custom Car and Truck Club

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats up from atlanta ga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jotwolow

whats up from atlanta ga Empty
PostSubject: whats up from atlanta ga   whats up from atlanta ga Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:38 pm

whats going on N/F i was wondering if yal got a ga chapter
Back to top Go down
Nevr2loe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: whats up from atlanta ga   whats up from atlanta ga Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Not Yet, LOL, You interested in starting one up? Post Some pics up and introduce yourself.....
Back to top Go down
https://neverfinished.forumotion.com
jotwolow

PostSubject: Re: whats up from atlanta ga   whats up from atlanta ga Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:23 pm

well my name is joseph i live in covington ga east of atl im married w/4 kids {future mini truckers}lol i live ,breath ,and bleed mini truckin and if its stock it sucks ass. i have 3 trucks and one car. 85 ranger 85 f250 4wd 88 yoda my sons when he truns 16 to take it over and a 07 suzuki reno my wifes still thinking on what i could do to trick it out.I go to every show i can and im looking to do some outta state shows this year.check my myspace page for more potos at myspace.com/jotwolow just let me know what i can do to help out thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats up from atlanta ga   whats up from atlanta ga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats up from atlanta ga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEVERFINISHED :: Anything and Everything-
Jump to: